Unknown Power

Unknown Power

Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Publisher No More

 
  I'm reeling from the news I've learned this week. It may surprise a lot of you but I have just learned that my publisher, WinePress, has officially closed their doors for good.
  Being as it may, I had just finished revising my manuscript and was about submit it in when I got the news.
  The bad news is . . . I don't have a publisher.
  The good news is I didn't submit the final draft. I am not under contract and therefore I can shop around for a new publisher. It is only by God's mercy I didn't finish sending my manuscript. If I had, my hands would have been tied and I couldn't have done anything with my book legally.
  I'm kind of shocked and somewhat disappointed. But I'm looking forward to what the future may hold. I have some leads and hope to find a publisher soon.

                

No comments:

Post a Comment