Unknown Power

Unknown Power

Monday, June 2, 2014

*Update For My Book* The Contest . . . The Link . . . And You . . .





It has been many a moon since I blogged last. Whoops.

Well, I have good and bad news folks. The bad news is that I've been waiting for quite a while for anything to happen. No publishers have contacted me even though I've taken some lengths to get their attention.
The good news is . . . I've submitted my book to a website called CrowdScribed.com. Its a competition to get the most votes. Whoever gets the most votes will get their book published and Jerry B. Jenkins becomes his/her mentor as they edit the book.

Its a $5,000 package. This is what it includes:
  • One-on-One Mentoring by your choice of Celebrity Mentor
  • Editorial review and treatment of your manuscript
  • Professional cover design and interior
  • A personal marketing representative to help with getting the word out about your book
  • A publishing contract with CrowdScribed, including distribution through the largest distribution network in the world
I've gotten 183 votes so far. I've contacted friends and family on social media and have them gotten them to spread the word. But the thing is, I need a lot of help. The contest ends in 11 days. I am in 3rd place right now. The 1st slot goes to a book that has nearly 2,000 votes.
I'm in this for the long haul of 11 days and counting. Please contact friends and family through social media, email, blogging, etc. And once you've convinced someone to vote, encourage them to pass it on. If you "just" vote this will probably fail. But if you takes some lengths to help this could be a movement. Here is the link:https://www.crowdscribed.com/challenges/74
It is all up to God. But could you consider doing your part? Its a race of 11 days. . .

P.S. By the way, the link has a full synopsis of my book in case you are dying to know what happens in my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment