Unknown Power

Unknown Power

Friday, September 19, 2014

News on MY book! I'm Reading The Contract NOW!

  Yes, it has been a while since I could report anything. But here it is!
Crowdscribed.com has emailed me the contract to read, sign, and send back. It's been really interesting to read the 11 page contract. It has also been extremely long and boring.
  One thing is for sure, this is not a self publishing company. Which is a good thing in a way, because self publishing has been getting some bad rap lately. The bad thing about traditional publishing is that I don't have as much control over my book by far. Either way, there are sacrifices.
  There is some confusion going on with some miscommunications. Prayers are appreciated. Thank you for you patience and understanding.

  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment