Unknown Power

Unknown Power

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I've talked with Left Behind's Jerry B. Jenkins!




   Big news people! The author of Left Behind emailed me this week. As I mentioned in my last post, there has been some miscommunications. So in order to iron everything out, the president of Believer's Press Publishing, a branch of Jerry B. Jenkin's Christian Writer's Guild, (where I was a student for two years) has agreed to over see my contact issues with Mr. Jenkins.
  When Mr. Jenkins emailed, it was a very lengthy email. I don't want to put the email on here but I thought posting the highlight of the email would do.



  " . . .Look forward to seeing your work and working with you."
                     
                                                                                                       
                                                                                                    ~Jerry B. Jenkins



   So there you are folks. I'll keep you posted for more updates as they come!

   And just for fun I posted the preview for the trailer of the film adaption of Left Behind here. . .
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment